Off-leash program designed to establish the highest degree of owner/dog communication and give faster, more reliable results through insightful instruction with the end result being a well mannered, obedient dog. Your dog will be taught to respond to all of the commands the FIRST time they are issued, and with distractions!
“Premier’s Boot Camp literally saved my dog’s life. She is a rescue from a raid on a drug house where they had been teaching her to be mean and were using her as a guard dog. Premier’s team were able to build on her training foundation so that she now understands her role, and our relationship is stronger because of that. We had exhausted all of our options and these guys were our last hope; because of them we were able to cancel our appointment with the vet to discuss what every owner dreads due to her unpredictability and aggression issues. Thank you just doesn’t cover it.”
- 21 Days of intensive training from certified professional trainers
- 3-4 Hours of training daily
- An instructional “going home” session upon return of your dog to transfer leadership, teach you better communication with your best friend, and to teach you everything we teach your dog
- 2 Additional follow up one-on-one sessions after pick up to ensure your dog continues to do well
- FREE LIFETIME TRAINING whenever you board your dog with us. Your dog will receive free training at the cost of boarding while you’re away!
- Results GUARANTEED. We uphold this by offering our free lifetime training while boarding, and we also welcome any Boot Camp graduate to schedule a follow up at our facility for refresher training. This is forever, not just for the first few months or year like most training companies. We put a lot of time into each dog and it is important to us that they continue to do well for the rest of their lives.
What Your Dog Will Learn:
Your dog will not only learn these commands, but will learn to execute them the FIRST time issued, and to do so with elevated distractions
- WALK POLITELY ON LEASH
- STAY & WAIT
- PEOPLE AND OTHER DOG GREETING
- DOOR MANNERS
- NAME RECOGNITION
- PUPPY BEHAVIORS SUCH AS PLAY BITING, CHEWING, & JUMPING
This list is not all inclusive, when you sign up we go over all of the issues you’re having and address them accordingly.
Interested in enrolling your dog? Before you give us a call please submit the contact form here to receive our information packet, which includes details on pricing and scheduling!